- This Page
Assistant Technician: Atlanta, GA
It is important for an employee to understand the scope of work and what job performance standard is expected. The following is a list of job requirements. This list provides a foundation of work expected and should not be interpreted as an all-inclusive job requirement list. The Assistant Technician will re required to complete the WhiteWater SoftWash training curriculum.
Specific Job Requirements
The Assistant Technician will:
- Assist the Lead Technician as requested
- Take proper precautions for plant protection
- Have working knowledge of the proper application techniques
- Know and properly use the correct cleaning solution ratio and how to mix the trucks saddle tanks
- Know how to make minor repairs on equipment
- Needs to be comfortable working from a ladder and roofs
- Assist with properly equipping Company truck utilizing checklist
- Deliver "check it out" flyers to neighboring properties of our customers
- Assist with phone communications when required
- Present yourself in a professional and clean looking manner to the client.
- Be available to handle any difficulties on the job site. (Any difficulties beyond the scope of authorization will be passed on to the lead tech or office staff.)
- Utilize personal protective equipment when needed
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Safety and Health Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Fall Protection Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Paint Protocol Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Hazard Material Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Drug-free Workplace Policy
Items in bold indicate required information.